HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
So you'd like to get a tattoo here at Art Machine, awesome! All of the artists here do their own scheduling and pricing directly. If you're not sure who you'd like to work with, we recommend checking out all of the artists portfolios first so you can see whose style goes with what you had in mind for your tattoo. Once you settle on an artist, send them an email directly (email addresses listed on their portfolio pages).
Here are some helpful pieces of information to include in your email:
- What you're looking to get tattooed (please include any reference pictures if you have them!)
- Where on your body you want the tattoo
- Approximate size of the tattoo
- How soon you're looking to get tattooed (keep in mind that some artists are booked out more than a month at a time, so there may be a little bit of a wait)
- If it's a cover up, please include a clear picture of your current tattoo.
Typically you will get an email response back within a few days, however some of the artists emails get a little more backed up than others, so it can take up to two weeks to get a response. If you don't hear back from the artist within two weeks, please send a follow up email to the shop (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call so we can check in on it with the artist for you.
Our artists are looking forward to working with you, and thank you for choosing Art Machine Productions for your tattoo needs!